est
language
sex
violence

odius.hades (skype)
they/them/their
awards

The Quick-Plot Thread
This thread is open to anyone looking for a specific plot for one of their characters so it can be easily filled by someone else. Use the template below when you're posting.

All the plots posted in this thread are considered active, so don't forget to delete your post once someone has taken up your request. Same goes if you no longer need the plot for whatever reason, or if you're going on hiatus. You can re-post them as needed.

• Keep your post short and sweet.
DO NOT reply to plot requests on this thread. PM the member directly using the account they have specified in their request.
• Post your plot with the correct character account.
• Examples of what to use this thread for:
- I need someone to attack my character
- I want someone to discover my character's secret
- My character needs to be interrogated by police for a crime they are suspected of committing
- etc (be imaginative!)

CODE
[dohtml]<center>[b]CHARACTER NAME is looking for a MEMBER GROUP/CHARACTER TYPE to BASIC PLOT PREMISE. [/b]<P> (optional) Include a line or two of relevant details.<P> [i]I'm okay with this plot being taken by an NPC:[/i]   YES/NO<P> Please PM [url=PROFILE URL][b]PLAYER MAIN ACCOUNT[/b][/url] if you're interested!</center>[/dohtml]
PMEmailAIM
^
Mo Lo Schiavo
 Posted: May 24 2016, 02:50 PM

unemployed
WROCŁAW, poland
he/him/his
years old
Male
heterosexual
heteroromantic
monoamorous
sev
est
language
sex
violence

odiushades#1101 (discord)
they/them/their
awards
N/A

MO LO SCHIAVO is looking for a CRIMINAL to INTRODUCE HIM TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

He has just arrived from Poland and is looking for work. His specialty is Grand Theft Auto.

I'm okay with this plot being taken by an NPC: NO

Please PM SEV if you're interested!

PM
^
Lerissa Thomas
 Posted: Oct 9 2016, 07:34 PM

N/A
N/A
he/him/his
N/A
years old
N/A
N/A
N/A
monoamorous
N/A
N/A
N/A
language
sex
violence

N/A
he/him/his
awards
N/A

Lerissa Thomas is looking for a MAFIA, LAW, or, INDEPENDENT to turn her world upside down.

So far, Lerissa has encountered clients who were sweet, caring, and didn't mind her profession. I want her to encounter a client who wants her to be solely his. He could even inquire with the company to be her sole proprietor. Needless to say, he will be possessive, controlling, and not afraid to pull strings to make sure Lerissa remains his.

I'm okay with this plot being taken by an NPC:NO

Please PM Lerissa Thomas if you're interested!

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

sister sites
listed at & static affiliates
RPG-D RPG Initiative; SURFACE LIES
SKIN EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR KEYS TO THE CITY BY KIMMY CUSTOM FORUM STRUCTURE BY BLACK - TOGGLE SIDEBAR BY KISMET - CTS BY REE AT SHINE