Central
language
sex
violence

PM/AIM
she/her/her
awards

Wanted Ads + Character Adoptions
Here you can find characters that are wanted by other players. Some of these have been requested and never made, whereas others might be important characters that were abandoned by other players. Keep in mind these characters are guaranteed at least one plot when you make them; in some cases more than one. If you're looking for a blank slate, we recommend you choose a canon or create an original character instead.

There are a few rules to follow when considering adopting or putting up a character for adoption:

○ Taking an adoptable character is similar to taking a canon. While there are important plot points that need to stay the same, we encourage you to make the character your own. Consequently, you are required to make your own application for the character and it cannot be a copy/paste of the original. In fact, we recommend not even reading the original application. The important information will be outlined in the request from the player, and everything else should come from you. Please contact an admin if you have any questions about this!

○ Please make sure to speak to people these characters had major plots with. Each person is mentioned in their info (and if I have missed someone, please let me know so I can add them to their info). That way you have a vague idea of what is going on. Reading past threads is also encouraged, but not a rule.

○ Face claims are subject to change if someone wants to use them before someone considers adopting them.

○ When putting a character up for adoption, please add them to your selected post and specify it is an adoptable and not a wanted (there is a difference).

○ Please post your adoption request with the account you wish to be messaged on so people know where to send their PMs.

○ When adopting, just reply to this post saying which one BEFORE making their application so we can let people know they've been taken.

○ If a character of yours had been put up for adoption and you would like to have it removed, please contact an admin.

○ You are welcome to change the colours of the templates below to your liking, but please use the same code and not a new one.

Here's the template to use. It has six spots, but it's easy to add more spaces: template.

Any questions, just shoot sev or I a PM!

PMEmailAIMYIM
^
hades
 Posted: Jun 6 2015, 11:21 PM

king
Montreal, Canada
they/them/their
years old
Agender
Asexual
Panromantic
polyamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

odius.hades (skype)
they/them/their
awards

SEV
Please PM the player by clicking on their name above

Phlox Denard
The Queen

TAKEN

Adam Turner
The Messenger

Face Claim: Guerrino Santulliana [required]

Member Group: Open

Info:

what's important:
• eldest turner sibling
• religious extremist

he is the eldest turner sibling of the gaggle. the turners were a very religious family living in boston. there is kind of a lot to know here, so please feel free to contact me or kimmy about taking any of the turners. adam is the most religious of them all, and has an unwavering belief in what his parents taught him. he is hellbent on getting his father out of jail, and thinks that finding his brother hector will help him reach that goal and that's why he's gone to chicago.

name, and age are negotiable (as long as he's the eldest). face claim is not negotiable, sorry!

Cael Turner
The Silent

Face Claim: Conor McLain [required]

Info:

what's important:
• second turner sibling
again part of the turner family from boston. everything is open as far as personality and history.

name and age are negotiable (as long as he is second eldest). face claim is not negotiable, sorry!

Asia
The Mother

Face Claim: Valentina L'Abbate [flexible]

Info:

what's important:
• she's the biological mother of miles delany
• she has a history of psychosis
• she was a lot lizard at the time she had miles (there is a lot of backstory here, so please let me know if you're interested and we can go into it)

basically everything she has become since miles was taken away is totally up to you. the psychosis she experienced could have been toxic psychosis due to her drug problem, or something else. for whatever reason she now wants to get back in touch with her son, who now lives in chicago.

first name, age and face claim are very slightly flexible if you're interested

Medina "Dina" Albrecht
The Statue

Face Claim: Neda Marcinkonytė [flexible]

Info:

what's important:
• she is the daughter of the president
• she is the sibling of thom albrecht and calvin albrecht
• she is the only one who has stayed in dc and played the role of the model child for the public eye

everything about this character, besides the above, is up to the player, including the circumstances that have led her to chicago.

first name, age and face claim are very slightly flexible if you're interested

Calvin "Vin" Albrecht
The Sea Monster

Face Claim: Micky Ayoub [required]

Info:

what's important:
• he's the son of the president
• older brother of thomas albrecht
• thought to be dead (contact me for details on this)
• clinically diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder

everything about vin is completely open except for the details above.

first name is flexible. face claim and age are not flexible.

PMEmailAIM
^
Hailey Carpenter
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 12:06 AM

Forensic Scientist
San Francisco
she/her/her
twenty-six
years old
Female
Straight
Heteroromantic
monoamorous
Jules
Eastern Standard
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

JULES

Name Open
The Something

Face Claim: Paul Amos [required]

Member Group: Civilian

Info:

This would be Hailey's fabulous best friend who appears to be her other half, since they have gotten along so well. How these two met can be up to you, the RPer. It can be from college or perhaps before that, before or after her traumatic experience. He's been "her rock" and always comes running when she needs him. He has held her while she rocks back and forth, sobbing from memories haunting her, at least once since they've met. His play-by is preferable, though if you have someone you like better and you provide a real good reason, then I shall consider it.

What is open to discussion? His name is completely up to you, since my imagination didn't get that far in thinking of him for Miss Hailey. His sexuality can be one of these three: Homosexual, Bisexual, or Pan-sexual. Which one? You can decide that. Not saying that I'm opposed to other sexualities being used, it's just these three seemed like they would work the best for him. The member group isn't really up for discussion, but his history is and it could've included some criminal activity. That would be all up to you. His occupation is open as well, along with his personality. Get those creative juices flowing, okay?

PM
^
Edward Valentine
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 01:37 AM

Journalist
Yorkshire, England
he/him/his
years old
Male
Bi-sexual
homosexual
monoamorous
Jilly
-3:00
language
sex
violence

PM to David Reid's account
she/her/her
awards

JILLY

Alice --
The Something

Face Claim: Emilia Clarke

Info:

Well, this is the thing fellaws, this woman right here, is Alice (last name is up to you), she was Edward's last girlfriend. Back then he was known by his birth name, Charles Kendrick BUT, this innocent looking Lady, was cornered herself by the MI-6 and in fear for going to jail, she agreed to ''give up'' Edward. She meant everything to him, perhaps he would have abbandoned the criminal life if she would have asked him to but instead, she betrayed him. Edward knew about this because he decided to stop by her work to surprise her and overheard her talking to the police.

Because of this, he fleed the country and was forced to change his name and get a normal job to blend into the American society. He is already in the process of getting a Green Card. So this is where Alice shows up in his life again. She could be in the States for whatever reason you choose, I am not picky about that. Personality and history is completely up to you too. Though the last part of it (before her arrival to the states) HAS to match the 'rating' story of her boyfriend. It could have your own twist if you want to but, please stick to what I am asking?

PM
^
kimmy
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 02:29 AM

Being a Queen
Chicago
she/her/her
years old
Female
Ace
Pan
polyamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM/AIM
she/her/her
awards

KIMMY

Juniper Connor
The Art Thief

Face Claim: Omahyra Mota [Flexible]

Member Group: Independents

Info:

A few things to know about Juniper: they're London and Zephyrelle Wolf's cousin. They're an art trader, but in actuality, they're art thieves. They recently reunited with London after years of thinking she, along with Zephyrelle (though neither of them at the time knew Zeph was still alive) were dead, and actually stole a painting for her. They currently lives in Germany, but they likes to travel and won't be there alone. Maybe a good reason for them to come to the States?

The rest of their history is up to whomever takes them. If you have any questions, because there are some things that'll need clearing up but i figured it'd be too long to put here, just ask!

Age can be changed, but I'd prefer to keep her older. The youngest I'd go is twenty-five. Member group can be changed, as well.

Name and face claim are also negotiable!

Luka Noskov
The Unknowing

Face Claim: Andres Risso [Required]

Info:

This is the eldest brother of Lark Noel. I'm keeping the backstory to the Noskov's (Lark's name was changed after she was admitted into the hospital), so if you wish to take him on, PM me, or AIM me, and I will explain to you the family backstory.

The rest of his history and personality is up to whomever takes him on.

Face claim cannot be changed.

Name and member group are negotiable.

Annalise Molina
The Mother Figure

Face Claim: Rosario Dawson [Flexible]

Info:

This is Maddox, and Mercutio, Molina's cousin. She took care of Maddox after he managed to get away from his family. Mercutio is aware she lives in Chicago, but has not come to see her. Yet.

The rest of her history and personality is up to whomever takes her on.

Face claim, name, and member group are open.

Roan Monroe
The Hawk

Face Claim: Shay Mitchell [Flexible]

Info:

Roan and Cleo are far from close and she can't recall the last time they've even seen each other. I don't have a big backstory for her, but I'd like for these two to somehow reunite. Not necessarily reconnect. I was thinking something crime related, but if you have something else in mind, I am up for it!

The rest of her history and personality is up to whomever takes her on.

Face claim, name, and member group are open.

Micah Decker
The Keeper

Face Claim:

Info:

Eldest of the Decker children, which include Avalon (who passed not too long ago) and Tate, who is currently being played, has already been on this site. But, unfortunately, we lost the person who played him. If you wish to keep him the way he was being played before, you are welcome to. However, if you don't wish to, that is completely fine.

There are some story lines, however, that might not be able to be changed, and might have to discuss this with members to make sure they are okay with either changing them or going forward/keeping it in their stories.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

The rest of his history and personality is up to whomever takes her on.

Face claim, name, and member group are open. Age cannot be changed.

Name Here
The Something

Face Claim:

Info:

PMEmailAIMYIM
^
Grey McGuiness
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 02:46 AM

Assassin
Dublin, Ireland
he/him/his
years old
Male
Heterosexual
Heteroromantic
monoamorous
Strijer
Eternal
GMT
language
sex
violence

PM
he/him/his
awards

STRIJER

Reagan McGuiness
The spotter

Face Claim: Kenny Johnson

Info:

Meet Reagan, he's a rather boisterous little 'monster' courtesy of Grey. He was taught how to shoot a rifle when Grey had suddenly popped in front of his door one day.

And the rest of the history is up to the player, so please contact me if you are interested.

First Last
The Dutiful

Face Claim: Mireille Enos (TAKEN)

Member Group: Interpol

Info:

This woman, for the sake of ease, we'll call her "Red." Red is Mitchell's handler, I see her as being hardworking and probably confused by the way he often conducts himself on the street. They've worked together for years, how many is up to the player. Her history is also up to the player! I would like for the face claim to remain as the one above because I ship'em and for GIF purposes.

First last
The Title Here

Face Claim:

Member Group:

Info:

Name Here
The Title Here

Face Claim:

Member Group:

Info:

Name Here
The Something

Face Claim:

Member Group:

Info:

Name Here
The Something

Face Claim:

Member Group:

Info:

PM
^
Dayton West
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 03:20 AM

Cornerstone Bar Bouncer/Thug
Chicago, Illinois
he/him/his
years old
Male
Homosexual
Homoromantic
monoamorous
Rayne
GMT -5
language
sex
violence

awards

RAYNE

Erick West
The Father

Face Claim: Willem Dafoe [Flexible]

Member Group: Independents

Info:

The head of the West family, Erick is the dead-beat dad of Dayton, Asher and Carston West and the reluctant husband of Cindy West. He was forced to marry her after impregnating her with Carston. Their marriage is more of a sham than anything else. He's a very aggressive and close minded man who has a strong dependence on drugs, alcohol, and sex. Usually not with Cindy.

Erick doesn't really show many fond feelings for his family. He tolerates having Asher and Carston help with one of his get-rich-quick schemes, but has completely thrown Dayton out of his life after finding out he was gay. He can hardly stand his wife and is unfaithful to her and has pretty much turned his two older boys against her. It makes living at home hard for Cindy, even when Erick is doing one of his usual stint in jail.

Despite a parental test that says otherwise and the close resemblance, Erick has always been adamant that Dayton was not his child. Dayton being gay is the final piece of evidence that has convinced him Day is not his. (Though, he actually is.) He hasn't seen Dayton since he moved.

Cindy West
The Mother

Face Claim: Anna Friel [Flexible]

Member Group: Independent

Info:

Cindy is the only female in the West family, but don't let that fool you. She gives just as hard as she gets. When her husband gets pissed and tries to put his hands on her, she comes back with a slug of her own. Erick will never admit it, but she has taken him down on a few occasions. It's not to be spoken of; unless Cindy's pissed and wants to knock his smug ass down a few pegs. She never wanted to marry Erick and the only reason she hasn't left is because she has no where else to go.

Because of Erick's constant stints in and out of jail, Cindy has learned how to make money on her own. She holds her own illegal tattooing and piercing parlor out of the living room of her house. Most of her family's tattoos were done by her. She's gotten really good at dumpster diving and took a lot of odd jobs over the years to keep her little family afloat. Though, her husband and two oldest boys aren't really appreciative of this.Erick's hostility at being married to Cindy has caused him to try and turn her boys against her. It's worked on both Carston and Asher, but the long lived hostility between Dayton and Erick had kept him mostly on her side.

Cindy is very dependent on drugs; whatever kind she can get her hands on, she'll take. She's ended up in the hospital before because of it. Asher's mental handicap was caused by her drinking and taking drugs during her pregancy. She wasn't completely able to stay off the drugs and alcohol during Dayton's, either. There was also some question to who's Dayton's father was, as she had started to cheat on Erick after Asher was born. A paternity test has confirmed he is Erick's. Because of how much Dayton looked like his father did at his age, Cindy has a love-hate relationship with her youngest son. After all, he's the only one who didn't totally turn on her. A few times when she was high, she's actually mistaken him for Erick. She didn't care about Day's coming out and even let her son stay with her until Erick kicked him out when he returned from jail. She hasn't seen her youngest since he left. It's very likely she doesn't think he's survived on his own.

Carston West
The Eldest

Face Claim: Brandon Barash [Flexible]

Member Group: Drug Ring/Cartel

Info:

Carston is the eldest West son and pretty much the reason there is a West family living in Chicago. If his mother hadn't gotten pregnant with him, his father would have never settled down. Erick has pointed it out more times that Carston cares to count. Out of all the boys, Carston is the closest to their father; not that that's very close at all. Carston could usually get away with being in his dad's way for a few more minutes than his younger brothers before being yelled at. If Erick needs help with something, he's more likely to ask Carston than Asher or Cindy.

Even when he was small, Carston liked to take control of the house when his father was away. As he's grown, though, his claim on this position has become more and more viable. By the time he was eleven, he completely disregarded whatever his mother said and is guilty of being a little rough with her. Though, West family fist fights aren't really that uncommon. He moved out a while ago, but will blow back into his childhood home whenever he feels like it. Like the rest of his family, Carston has the famed West temper, but his is more of a slow burn and a lot more methodical than the explosive temper of both Erick and Dayton.

Out of the two, he's always preferred Asher to Dayton, since Asher didn't question his self appointed authority as much as the youngest boy. Though, he did take teaching his brothers the how to's of being a man very seriously. He set up both Asher and Datyon's first sexual experience pretty young, thought them to fight when their dad couldn't, and made sure they knew what drugs were okay and which to stay away from. He had the obligatory beat down for Dayton when he found out he ways gay, but this could have been more because it was what his father wanted than caring who his baby brother liked to bone.

In the past few months, Carston and Dayton have run into each other. Their reunion wasn't very friendly, with Carston throwing homophoic slurs and jokes at his baby brother. The encounters didn't end in violence, but it almost came to it. Dayton has made a stronger point to avoid his old neighborhood and his brother, even dying his hair to try and keep him from recognizing him.

Asher West
The Younger

Face Claim: Chace Crawford [Flexible]

Member Group: Drug Ring/Cartel

Info:

Born second in a line of three, Asher is the middle West brother. During his time in his mother's womb, he was introduced to a potent cocktail of crack and alcohol, leaving him mentally handicapped. His family and most of the school system has labeled him as slow, though, and will often mock him about it. He spent most of his school years in the special ed program, but dropped out of school before getting his GED.

It seemed like Asher was always at the heals of Carston. He latched on to his older brother at a very young age and sees him as more of father figure than his own dad, who didn't know how to deal with his mental handicap and would often scream at him for being challenged. This latching on has taken on a form of copying. Carston liked dad, so Asher liked dad. Carston thought that girl was cute? Yeah, he liked her, too. Of course he was fan of that band. Carston liked it. He even followed his brother into the drug ring. Out of all his family, Asher has kept in contact with Carston the most and can often be found at his brother's apartment instead of his own.

His father, though, he has always been terrified of. He's learned obedience through fear and is very cautious around the man. If possible, he'll stay away from his father, which only makes his old man mock him more for being a pussy. He's tried to find solace with his mother, but though Cindy tries a little more than Erick, she still labels him as more stupid than challenged. She also has a bad habit of taking Asher's medication from him.

Dayton and Asher were never all that close. They didn't have many things in common and the fact that Dayton looks a lot like Erick and has the same temper problem as their old man has always made the older brother wary of the blonde. But, instead of trying to avoid Dayton, he often tried to lord over him. Next to their parents, Asher and Dayton are the most likely to come to blows when angered at each other. It's escalated pretty far before and after it only got worse after Asher found out Dayton was gay.

After Day leaving, Dayton and Asher have only seen each other once; a chance encounter on the streets. It didn't last long, both brothers fleeing the other as fast as they could. Dayton has avoided the area since and changed his hair to try and deter any other family member from noticing him.

Samantha Darosa
The Bestie

Face Claim: Sara Ramirez [Required]

Info:

Samantha Darosa is a teacher at Kellman School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. She has taught there for almost a decade, despite not being deaf herself. Her knowledge of sign language and the struggles of the deaf community come from her older brother, who was hard of hearing. While he went off to pursue a career outside his community, Sam devoted her life to teaching kids just like her brother had been. She chose physical education and conducts most of the classes for K-8th year students, along with health courses for the same years.

She and Kaidan met not longer after he joined the school and it took a few years before they became close, but they're very close now. Sam was the first person at the school Kaidan revealed his sexual orientation to. They hang out beyond the classroom often and Kaidan would consider her like a sister to him.

It's a goal of Sam's to see that Kaidan branch out in his life, especially his sex life, and she often takes him out to try and pair him up with guys, even for a one night stand. She realizes he's fairly lonely and despite their friendship, there's not much she can do for him.

New Lover
The Savior

Face Claim: Keahu Kahuanui [Required]

Member Group: Media

Info:

This man is new to the world of press; he is aiming to be a reporter, but he is far from reaching his goals. Just out of college, he has taken a job with the local news paper. He is ambitious and hard headed; wanting to get to the truth. Everything he does surrounds pushing him farther in his career. Distractions aren't allowed, not until he's gotten where he's wanted to be.

Adrian is more than just a distraction for this man, with his bright smile and adorable son. But, finding out what Adrian truely does is almost more than he can take. He wants to be Adrian's out; get him to leave the life of an assassin, for the sake of himself and Marco. It'll put a huge strain on anything they have.

PMEmailAIM
^
Alice Thorson
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 11:26 PM

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
years old
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
language
sex
violence

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
awards
N/A

heres alice @Edward Valentine
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

sister sites
listed at & static affiliates
RPG-D RPG Initiative; SURFACE LIES
SKIN EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR KEYS TO THE CITY BY KIMMY CUSTOM FORUM STRUCTURE BY BLACK - TOGGLE SIDEBAR BY KISMET - CTS BY REE AT SHINE