GMT
language
sex
violence

PM
he/him/his
awards
N/A

In the shadow of our dreams I´m on my own, I´m so confused Trying to find home You know it takes two to carry us through It´s the moment of truth, the moment of truth
tag: Pollux

notes: Hope it's alright!

outfit:

ϟ mei
With a cigarette clenched tightly between his teeth, Mitchell set around to lighting it up. He was dressed in a suit, rather annoyingly. The collar was stiff as a board, irritating the skin on his next and that he had been under strict orders not to undo the top button. He was used to the undercover shit that they put him under. But, suit and tie and that he had to have his hair cut.

Of course, he could bitch and moan for the rest of his life but without Interpol, he would be probably still undercover trying to sniff out drug rings and the shit. With Isla back, Mitchell felt as if he was still reeling.

Mitchell was walking along the Mag mile, looking up at the buildings around the area. He was sat by a row of colorful flowers, outside some hotel. The mag mile was filled with hotels. it was a wonder how none of them were put out of business severely. He took a drag of his cigarette before looking at his now-free hand with more than healthy interest. Only a few days ago, he was proving himself to the local drug group hanging around his motel room. They were not the smartest of people that he had business with, all the less satisfaction when the fuckers found themselves behind bars.

But, as usual, Interpol wanted more from him. They wanted their supplier, the supplier's supplier and the like.

Fuck that.

He sighed, eyes focusing on a couple of kids messing about on the skateboard. He wanted a skateboard.

Gonna keep my head up and stay cool
PM
^
Pollux Roth
 Posted: Sep 10 2016, 09:39 PM

Coroner
Aarhus, Denmark
they/them/their
years old
Agender
Bifurious
Biromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards
N/A

railroad tracks
Pollux was glad to finally get out of the office to do some actual work. Interpol hasn't been keeping in busy, seeing as there were plenty of agents in town now, and they had been spending most of their days in the morgue. Not that they minded. That is why they picked the job, after all. But it was nice when Interpol gave them a call.

They were supposed to meet with another agent. They've met them once or twice before. Brief meetings to hand off information and to make sure things were going alright. Nothing too serious or unusual. With things getting crazier around Chicago, however, they knew these meetings were probably about to become more frequent.

It was easy enough to find him. The guy stuck out like a sore thumb, as did he, in the middle of a park. Pollux walked up to him, standing beside him as he watched the kids, as well (and yes, he was aware of how creepy that sounds).

"You stick out like a sort thumb in that suit. At least you look sharp," they mused with a teasing tone.

PMEmail
^
Mitchell Wiess
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 01:37 PM

Interpol agent "professional snitch"
Unknown
he/him/his
years old
Male
Heterosexual
Heteroromantic
monoamorous
Strijer
Eternal
GMT
language
sex
violence

PM
he/him/his
awards
N/A

In the shadow of our dreams I´m on my own, I´m so confused Trying to find home You know it takes two to carry us through It´s the moment of truth, the moment of truth

outfit:

ϟ mei
"You stick out like a sort thumb in that suit. At least you look sharp,"

Mitchell looked up at Pollux with a raised brow, before dropping it and shaking his head, tugging at the collar, "And, so do you. But to tell you the truth, I hate wearing suits. Give me any day and I guarantee you, I've been in my hoodie hanging around more druggies than I can count."

"Interpol wants me to dig deep this time," Mitchell said. It was a rather cryptic, or not-so, response. "Got anythin' interestin' for me? Cause I can say I've got somethin' but it's probably las drugas."

He knew he also needed to see whether Pollux knew anything more about what Isla was up to and where she was. It was not stalking, just doing a bit of a check up on the person that was supposed to be providing the checking up.

PM
^
Pollux Roth
 Posted: Oct 29 2016, 03:31 AM

Coroner
Aarhus, Denmark
they/them/their
years old
Agender
Bifurious
Biromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards
N/A

railroad tracks
Pollux let out a chuckle. He supposed he couldn't blame him. After being in a role so long, you got used to the mannerisms and the comforts. They doubted it was any different with Mitch. "Thankfully you don't have to wear these things too often, then."

They shifted in their spot, "I know a little. Isla has been a little hush hush lately. Makes me think she wants to solidify some information she has before telling us. But, I have some information. Not much, but it could be helpful."

"I've had an increase of bodies at the morgue lately. All of them having overdosed on the same drug in less than a week. It's pretty insane. I found the name of one guy I think needs to be checked out. It's just odd since you'd think Cartel would check this stuff out before letting it be sold."

PMEmail
^
Mitchell Wiess
 Posted: Nov 30 2016, 01:13 PM

Interpol agent "professional snitch"
Unknown
he/him/his
years old
Male
Heterosexual
Heteroromantic
monoamorous
Strijer
Eternal
GMT
language
sex
violence

PM
he/him/his
awards
N/A

outfit:

ϟ mei
"Thankfully you don't have to wear these things too often, then."

Mitchell nodded in agreement as he glanced at his phone. He never knew when the gang he had gotten into would call, requiring him to be there and it did not help that he was wearing a suit on this particular day.

"I know a little. Isla has been a little hush hush lately. Makes me think she wants to solidify some information she has before telling us. But, I have some information. Not much, but it could be helpful."

It did not build any sense of confidence when he had heard that Isla had been a little too quiet. Mitchell liked his handler but at the same time, did not want to be in the same country or continent as she was. It was usually better if they did remain separate.

"Her silence worries me, Poll."

"I've had an increase of bodies at the morgue lately. All of them having overdosed on the same drug in less than a week. It's pretty insane. I found the name of one guy I think needs to be checked out. It's just odd since you'd think Cartel would check this stuff out before letting it be sold."

Of course, things got more interesting with the addition of a new drug causing a bit of a body pile down at the morgue. Mitch raised his brow as he nodded, taking in the information as it was given out. "Give me the name, maybe I can get some druggie to hand over more information, or maybe I get attacked by a fuckin' hatchet again. Who knows, righ'? Maybe it's not the cartel? It'll be bad for business to sell a faulty drug like that."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sister sites
listed at & static affiliates
RPG-D RPG Initiative; SURFACE LIES
SKIN EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR KEYS TO THE CITY BY KIMMY CUSTOM FORUM STRUCTURE BY BLACK - TOGGLE SIDEBAR BY KISMET - CTS BY REE AT SHINE