KEYS TO THE CITY
C-BOX

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

brady bunch has nothing on us
Delilah Winters
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 05:31 PM

Owner of the Orchid Lounge & Mom
Northbrook, IL
she/her/her
years old
Female
Pansexual
Panromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

Delilah knew she could have waited to come to the hospital since her contractions were still pretty far enough where she could wait. However, since the little twit was a little early, no surprise there, she figured it was best to come here early just in case. It also didn't help she felt super nervous.

"I can't believe they're going to be here soon," she said to Avery as she worked on trying to take her clothes off so she could get into the gown. The nurse had offered her help but she hadn't wanted it and now she was kind of regretting not taking it. "It hasn't felt like nine months at all."

She turned to Avery, lifting her foot and wiggling it, "Can you help me take off my shoes and socks, please?" she asked, wincing as a contraction went through her.

@Avery Summers
PMEmailYIM
^
Avery Summers
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 06:43 PM

meth cook
butler, ga
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

odiushades#1101 (discord)
they/them/their
awards

Avery could not stop grinning ever since Delilah told him she was having contractions. He felt kinda bad about it considering how much it was hurting her, but unlike Delilah Avery felt like it had been the longest nine months ever and he couldn't be more excited to see the new addition to their already rapidly growing family.

"Of course I can," he nodded, reaching down to help pull off her shoes. `Do you need me to get you anything? Water? Ice chips?"
PM
^
Delilah Winters
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 06:58 PM

Northbrook, IL
she/her/her
years old
Female
Pansexual
Panromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

"Thank you kindly," she said, wiggling her toes once they were free. One thing she definitely wasn't going to miss were her swollen feet. She shook her head.

"No, I'm good. I'm too nervous and excited for water or ice chips right now. I'm worried I might pee myself like a chihuahua or something," she joked, though she was completely serious. She worked on taking off her dress and once it was off, went to slide on the hospital gown.

She went to get comfy again, but it was easy to tell that wasn't exactly happening, "How are you doing? Nervous?"
PMEmailYIM
^
Avery Summers
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 07:06 PM

meth cook
butler, ga
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

"A little bit," Avery admitted. "But it's good nervous. Last time I was like... really fucking nervous. Like going batshit crazy nervous, but now that I kind of know what to expect it's a little better."

He went to take Delilah's clothes and shoes to set them aside someplace, accidentally dropping the entire bundle on the floor. He felt his face redden, quickly picking them up again.

"What about you?" he asked, returning to her side. "Do you feel better or worse knowing what to expect the third time around?"
PM
^
Delilah Winters
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 07:20 PM

Northbrook, IL
she/her/her
years old
Female
Pansexual
Panromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

Avery dropping her things made her frown, but she brushed it off as him just being nervous and twitchy.

"I feel better, only because I'm actually feeling something this time around. Unlike last time where I didn't really, er, care at all. As fucked up as that is to say. And my first time was pretty nerve wrecking, so, while nervous, it's not a bad feeling. Especially since Sage isn't here."

"Are Blaze and Storm alright by themselves?" she asked. "I know Blaze looked pretty freaked out one the way here. I swear he's probably just as nervous as we are."
PMEmailYIM
^
Avery Summers
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 07:45 PM

meth cook
butler, ga
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

That part was something Avery could bear to forget. He and Delilah had spent so many months drifting a part, there was a while where he'd started to think they might never come back together. Now things felt finally right. Like everything was falling into place for once and the craziness was beginning to settle down.

"Yeah I'm nervous enough already without your mom being here," he agreed.

His eyes widened as Delilah mentioned Blaze.

"Uh, yeah. They're fine," he nodded, avoiding Delilah's eyes.
PM
^
Delilah Winters
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 07:49 PM

Northbrook, IL
she/her/her
years old
Female
Pansexual
Panromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

Delilah's eyes narrowed. Avery couldn't tell a lie to save his own life.

"Avery," she said low and slow. "What do you know that I don't? And don't try lying because you and I both know how well that's going to go."
PMEmailYIM
^
Avery Summers
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 07:52 PM

meth cook
butler, ga
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

Avery made a face. He knew all too well how this conversation was going to go, and he had no way of avoiding it.

"Uh..." How the fuck was he even supposed to say this? It definitely didn't enter in the realm of shit mother needed to know about their sons. "He just has a good reason why he's so quiet today. It's nothing to worry about, okay?"
PM
^
Delilah Winters
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 07:57 PM

Northbrook, IL
she/her/her
years old
Female
Pansexual
Panromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

Delilah trusted Avery, she really did. It took a lot of hard work to get to a point where she could, but if he said not to worry about something, she wouldn't.

Just not when it came to her children.

"Babe," she said sweetly, taking his hand and squeezing it a little too tightly. "I'm about to bring a new life into this world, but please don't think for one second I won't also take one out of it today."

Her smile widened, "So please tell me what's going on with our kid today."
PMEmailYIM
^
Avery Summers
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 08:04 PM

meth cook
butler, ga
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

The Delilah could look so sweet when she said something so fucking threatening was one of the many reasons Avery couldn't wait to marry her. Crazy as it was, that was just the way things were between them. He liked that she scared him a little... sometimes a lot.

"I think he has lockjaw," Avery blurted out finally. "Like, ninety percent sure."
PM
^
Delilah Winters
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 08:07 PM

Northbrook, IL
she/her/her
years old
Female
Pansexual
Panromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

Delilah's smile dropped and her eyes widened.

"Lockjaw?!" she looked horrified. "How the hell did he get lockjaw? And how long have you known about it?"
PMEmailYIM
^
Avery Summers
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 08:21 PM

meth cook
butler, ga
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

"There's only so many ways you can get lockjaw," Avery winced, his face getting redder by the second. "Over-exertion, being one... I noticed it yesterday when he got home from school."
PM
^
Delilah Winters
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 08:34 PM

Northbrook, IL
she/her/her
years old
Female
Pansexual
Panromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

"Over exertion? What the hell could he be doing to cause that? He barely talks half the time unless it's to Crisz or the babies."

She frowned, shifting as her contractions became more frequent, "We should get him checked out."
PMEmailYIM
^
Avery Summers
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 08:46 PM

meth cook
butler, ga
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

Avery considered pretending he just didn't have any idea either and letting it slide, but he knew he was in deep shit if he tried to keep Delilah in the dark now that he clearly knew what was up.

"Think about it for a second, Lil," Avery pleaded, really not wanting to have to actually say it out loud. "What would Blaze be doing with his mouth for hours on end... with Crisz..."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

sister sites
listed at & static affiliates
RPG-D RPG Initiative; SURFACE LIES
SKIN EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR KEYS TO THE CITY BY KIMMY CUSTOM FORUM STRUCTURE BY BLACK - TOGGLE SIDEBAR BY KISMET - CTS BY REE AT SHINE