sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

i'm not enough
"What is that? Your fourth glass?"

"I don't know. I can't remember."

The guy gave a laugh, giving Berlin a sharp clap on the back, "Girl, you crazy! Come on, hurry up and down it so we can keep dancing." he laughed as he twirled back onto the dance floor. The Berlin was full tonight (haha) and Berlin wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

She stared down into the liquid of her glass. The lights throughout the building were dancing off the glass and making the liquid look almost multicoloured. She really shouldn't drink it. She knew no matter how much she drank it wouldn't change a damn thing.

But, she snuck out of the house for a reason and she wasn't about to waste any time she could take being away from Daxamian. Without Rama, he wouldn't be able to find her here and she was going to enjoy it. Even if her stomach, head, and liver disagreed.

She downed the liquid in one go, making a face before breaking into a smile and shouting something in German before making her way back to the dance floor.

PMEmailAIM
^
Daxamian Denard
 Posted: Sep 17 2016, 10:56 PM

assassin
paris, france
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

odiushades#1101 (discord)
they/them/their
awards

OUTGUN

Ever since London had told Dax about Berlin's little outings, he'd grown increasingly worried anytime she was out of his sight. He was constantly paranoid, wondering where she'd gone and if she was okay but also trying not to slip back into stalker territory. At what point was he allowed to start looking for her, though? After an hour of her not responding to his texts? Two?

He'd ended up calling Delilah. He could usually rely on her to know where London was, and if she didn't want him finding London she could just as easily not answer... but it was in times like this that Dax really missed Rama. He always managed to somehow know just where to look for a person.

Once he arrived at the bar it didn't take long to find her. Berlin was already clearly pretty drunk, if not completely wasted. he debated for a moment if he should hang back, wait and see if she went home or elsewhere... but as he watched her swallow another glass of whatever the hell that was, he knew she was intent on getting blackout drunk and that could only end badly.

He approached her as she went back to the dancefloor, gently touching her arm to get her attention.

"Come on. I'll take you home."

tag:: @London Wolf + outfit:: click + audio:: click
PM
^
London Wolf
 Posted: Sep 18 2016, 06:40 PM

Full time Mom
Leipzig, Germany
she/her/her
years old
Female
Demisexual
Biromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

i'm not enough
Berlin rolled her eyes at the voice. The guys around here weren't original, that's for sure.

"Listen, dude. Unless you're rich and hot, I'm not --" she stopped dead once she twisted around to see who was trying to get her attention. Her face twisted into hatred immediately and she yanked herself away from him.

"How the fuck do you keep finding me you creepy, fucking stalker?" she hissed. "I'm not going anywhere with you. So you might as well fuck off and wait for London to come home."

PMEmailAIM
^
Daxamian Denard
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 10:13 PM

assassin
paris, france
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

OUTGUN

Even from Berlin, the words hurt. Actually, forget "even". They just hurt, period. Dax was finally starting to realize that despite how badly he tried to deny that he cared for Berlin, he did. There was no point in pretending anymore.

"I called Delilah," he said calmly. "She told me you would be here. And I can't just sit at home waiting and hoping London comes back, because based on what she's told me there's no guarantee that she will."

Even speaking over the music, Dax's tone lacked the usual sharp bite of disapproval. He sounded genuinely concerned, and even his eyes were soft in contrast to the usual cold glare he gave Berlin.

"You can keep drinking once we get home if you want, but at least come home," he pleaded.

PM
^
London Wolf
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 11:40 PM

Full time Mom
Leipzig, Germany
she/her/her
years old
Female
Demisexual
Biromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

i'm not enough
That look might work on London to get her to bend to his every will, but it wasn't going to work on Berlin. She tried the being nice, sort of, thing the last time they saw each other and it ended up blowing up in her face. The fact he was even trying to act nice now was only making her more pissed than she already was.

"Don't you dare try to act like you care," she hissed, shoving him hard. "Not after the shit you said to me last time we saw each other. You may have gotten London to fall for whatever sappy shit you spewed, but I'm not that easy. I'm not going to let you make me feel like shit again."

She gave him another shove, "So just fuck off and leave me alone,"

PMEmailAIM
^
Daxamian Denard
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 10:32 AM

assassin
paris, france
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

OUTGUN

Pointing out that he did care, very much in fact, was pointless. Berlin wouldn't believe him, and anyway Dax was still in denial about it himself so convincing her wasn't going to be any easier. It wasn't until Berlin actually mentioned their last conversation that he full realized the impact it had had on her. Not once since London had told him what Berlin was doing did he consider that it might have anything to do with what he'd said. Dax had been considerably drunk at the time, but he could still remember his words vaguely.

Dax had accused Berlin of the worst thing he could possibly accuse her of: not taking care of London. The one thing she had tried everything in her power to do, the entire reason for her existence... and Dax had instead blamed her for what happened.

"Berlin, I'm..."

He almost said he was sorry, but he realized how shallow it sounded. The type of nuance he wouldn't have been able to detect before, now seemed obvious. He couldn't just apologize to her. Apologies wouldn't work.

"I'm not here to make you feel bad, okay? Can we just... let me buy you a drink. Please? Whatever you want."

PM
^
London Wolf
 Posted: Sep 24 2016, 11:49 PM

Full time Mom
Leipzig, Germany
she/her/her
years old
Female
Demisexual
Biromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

i'm not enough
Berlin wanted to knee him in the gut as hard as she could. The only thing stopping her were the bouncers who would kick her out and she wasn't done having fun yet, even with the asshole standing before her. He might be a killjoy, but she wasn't going to let him get to her. Not anymore.

"Bullshit. It's your job to always make me and anyone else around you feel bad,"

She folded her arms over her chest. As much as she wanted to say no, free drinks were her favourite thing and she was more than used to getting them from creepy men who didn't have boundaries.

"Fine," she spat, walking past him to go to the bar.

PMEmailAIM
^
Daxamian Denard
 Posted: Sep 28 2016, 07:34 PM

assassin
paris, france
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

OUTGUN

"I don't mean to, it just happens," Dax frowned, but he knew what she was talking about now and it was hard to pretend he didn't. He knew better than to bring it up straight off the bat, though. Berlin was going to make this hard enough without him trying to pressure her into talking so soon after he'd arrived.

Not that she was making things easy, exactly. At all, really. With a sigh, Dax followed Berlin to the bar.

I'll cover whatever she wants," Dax told the bartender. "Probably best to start a tab, actually. Denard." It wasn't until he said his name that the tender actually looked up. His eyes widened a bit, but he nodded and offered a nervous smile.

"What do you want?" Dax asked, turning to Berlin.

PM
^
London Wolf
 Posted: Oct 3 2016, 09:02 PM

Full time Mom
Leipzig, Germany
she/her/her
years old
Female
Demisexual
Biromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

i'm not enough
Berlin tried to drown out Daxamian's voice as she ordered herself a drink. She hoped if she ignored him long enough that he would give up and go away. Unlikely? Very. Didn't mean she wasn't going to hope.

She immediately began to down the drink placed in front of her, only pausing to take a breath and because she didn't need the asshole taking back his offer to pay right away.

Her eyes stayed on the bottles on the back wall of the bar, fingernail tapping against her glass as she held off answering him for as long as possible. She still didn't look at him when she finally did.

"I want to get blackout drunk and for you to go the fuck away,"

PMEmailAIM
^
Daxamian Denard
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 07:53 AM

assassin
paris, france
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

OUTGUN

Dax picked an expensive bourbon for himself, motioning at the tender for him to keep them coming. The last thing he needed was for sobriety to kick in between drinks.

"Well, you can only have one of those things," Dax sighed. "And I'm not leaving, so... the drinks will have to do."

He normally wouldn't be so willing to sit around while Berlin got wasted, but he wasn't feeling any much better than she was and could honestly use the night off. Plus he needed the alcohol to deal with her actively hating him like she did, as much as he was reluctant to admit it.

PM
^
London Wolf
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 08:20 PM

Full time Mom
Leipzig, Germany
she/her/her
years old
Female
Demisexual
Biromantic
monoamorous
Kimmy
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

i'm not enough
"Of course not," Berlin grumbled in annoyance. Her fingers were still tapping against the side of her glass. She wanted to drink, but she felt too annoyed now to do so. Like all of the enjoyment had been sucked out of the activity since Daxamian decided to crash her night.

So, now she just had to sit and wait and hope he got bored enough to leave eventually. There would be no point in her leaving. He would just follow her like the stalker he was.

"How the hell did you even know I was here?" she asked just as she realized that he had no way of knowing where she had gone. Unless he had put a tracker on her. She wouldn't put it past him.

PMEmailAIM
^
Daxamian Denard
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 02:05 AM

assassin
paris, france
he/him/his
years old
Male
pansexual
panromantic
monoamorous
hades
est
language
sex
violence

they/them/their
awards

OUTGUN

The bourbon was good. Stuff, smokey, room temperature just as it should be. He didn't savour it long though, downing it all in a gulp. It became quickly obvious that the bartender wasn't going to be able to keep up with him.

"Just leave the bottle," he ordered. The tender eyed him uncertainly. Top shelf bourbon wasn't cheap, and even the usual patrons had to pay in advance for bottle service if they wanted it... but eventually the fact that a Denard was standing at the counter seemed to overcome the man's uncertainty, and he left the bottle with a nod. Dax poured himself a large glass, taking another few mouthfuls. He could feel the burn in his chest already creeping up his neck, tendrils of alcoholic haze reaching towards the base of his skull.

"I called Delilah," he shrugged. "She mentioned a couple places you might be at."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sister sites
listed at & static affiliates
RPG-D RPG Initiative; SURFACE LIES
SKIN EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR KEYS TO THE CITY BY KIMMY CUSTOM FORUM STRUCTURE BY BLACK - TOGGLE SIDEBAR BY KISMET - CTS BY REE AT SHINE