KEYS TO THE CITY
C-BOX

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Stars shinning bright above you..., TAG: EVELYN
Jae Seon-Gi
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 12:50 PM

Musical actor
Seoul, South Korea
he/him/his
years old
Male
Straight
female
monoamorous
Jilly
-3:00
language
sex
violence

PM to David Reid's account
she/her/her
awards

Seon-Gi pulled up a finger at Evelyn's statement and then decided against on what he was going to say probably because there were a few people that could hear him and he rather keep whatever he wanted to say just for Evelyn to hear. And well maybe Junho but he didn’t understand those words yet. He needed to get his son into a tutor to study the language and fast.

After rehearsal, he waited with Junho outside in the halls and besides the boy's bathroom at her to come out from the other side of the hall. Trying to control a 5 year old that has had nothing but sugar all afternoon was an impossible task so the little one burst into the woman's bathroom to then come out with Evelyn hands in hand and pulling from her arm.

Quickly he moved forward as he spoke to him and picked him up a little.

"He said that you were taking to long and that he wanted the ice cream that you promised... I'm so sorry he's a weasel, slipped right out of my hand..."

PM
^
Evelyn Rose
 Posted: Nov 29 2016, 12:45 AM

Broadway Actress
Shreveport, Louisiana
she/her/her
years old
Female
Straight
Male
monoamorous
Rachel
Central
language
sex
violence

PM
she/her/her
awards

Evelyn was chuckling as she walked out of the bathroom. She knew the little boy was impatient as she could tell by his actions. She didn't mind it in the least. He was sweet. When she felt Seon-Gi take his son and his words after that, she chuckled as she said to him.

"It's alright. I know he's very impatient and he just wants his ice cream. We can go get some right now since rehearsal is over for the day." She looked at Junho and smiled as she said to him, "You ready for ice cream?"

Her motherly instincts in her were already taking over and she liked the feeling. She felt a sense of protection when it came to this little boy even though she just knew him for a short time.

@Jae Seon-Gi/ xxx / yay!
LOVING YOU KEEPS ME ALIVE
I'LL BE IN YOUR HEART FOREVER
PM
^
Jae Seon-Gi
 Posted: Dec 13 2016, 01:21 PM

Musical actor
Seoul, South Korea
he/him/his
years old
Male
Straight
female
monoamorous
Jilly
-3:00
language
sex
violence

PM to David Reid's account
she/her/her
awards

Was adorable in his eyes how his son's eyes sparkled when he looked at Evelyn, a part of Seon-Gi was wondering if that would be the same kind of look that he would give his mother, if she would be in his life. She didn’t even have to continue their romantic relationship but knowing that Junho would live knowing that his own mother hated him... that was a hard cross to bear and one that would be hard to live with.

He was a little boy but he was more than ready to fight and be there for his son if that bridge needs to be crossed. The emotional baggage that his son will have to go through all of his life, would not be easy. He knew that he was jumping on those conclusions, maybe his mother would show up in a few years or months. There was no way to predict that.

Junho looked at his father and asked him how to say 'yes' in Evelyn's language. With a smile on his face, he looked at his son and picked him up.

"He has something to say to you Evelyn..."

Seon-Gi whispered into his son's ear and he repeated what he said in the cutest of voice ever that he had put in his life so far. Excitement and a huge smile completed it.

"YES!"

Seon-Gi cringed then chuckled at the outburst of his son and smiling, looked at Evelyn.

"I think he could be heard down the block..."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

sister sites
listed at & static affiliates
RPG-D RPG Initiative; SURFACE LIES
SKIN EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR KEYS TO THE CITY BY KIMMY CUSTOM FORUM STRUCTURE BY BLACK - TOGGLE SIDEBAR BY KISMET - CTS BY REE AT SHINE